My Design is Beautifully Ripped Off

I was shocked knowing that one of my Photoshop freebies being hijacked by some other Bloggers for their own benefit. Since this was my first experience, I’m getting intense to find out how to prevent this issue.

You can tell how your work of art becomes popular using site tracker tool. As I’ve been checking my stat regularly, I found that, one of my Photoshop freebies gets good attention from some reader segment. I used “Round Corner Photoshop Brushes” as anchor text for every link related and image alt. I didn’t mean to search down for hijacking items on my design. I went to Google to find out how my blog post rank result in “Round Corner Photoshop Brushes” keywords. Sadly but true, I found 5 sites doing copyright violation on my design. They simply erased my watermark tagline on the preview image, and replaced it with their own logo, as if they have created it by themselves. No link back or attribution definitely, and they provide re-self-hosted link to download the file.

Read More

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket